Specialized Care for Those Facing a Life-Limiting Illness
World-Class Hospice Care, Here in Utah
What is it?
Hospice Care is individualized care for those facing a life-limiting illness, their families, and their caregivers. Each patient's care plan is updated continually to address the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs that often accompany end of life issues.
Why comfort worx?
The staff at Comfort Worx is considered the premier team in Utah, trained to care for your loved ones with the highest standards of attention, modern medical expertise, and human compassion.
Our core Hospice Services include:
- In-Home Physician and Nurse Practitioner Visits
- A Personalized Care Plan
- Our Staff, who are experts in pain management, and we are continually educating our staff to ensure each patient is comfortable
- Home Health Aides, to provide personal care
- Spiritual and Emotional Support, from our expert team of Social Workers, and our Hospice Chaplain
Our Hospice Program is built to ensure that your loved ones facing a terminal illness are as comfortable and supported as possible throughout this difficult time.
What types of patients benefit most from Hospice Care?
- Hospice Care is ideal for patients who are facing a life-limiting, terminal illness and require special attention and care
How do i know if my insurance is accepted?
- Comfort Worx Hospice works with most major providers
- Please call 801-216-4130 to verify your coverage
who do i call to make an appointment?
- Please call 801-216-4130 to discuss hospice options with one of our team members. We look forward to speaking with you!
Can i receive hospice care if i live in an assisted living or skilled nursing center?
- Absolutely! Our Hospice Team works wherever you call home. Many of our patients are living in assisted-living or skilled-nursing communities.